Save the date for next year! June 3 & 4, 2017
Free and open to the public
The Western Loudoun Artists Studio Tour offers a weekend of art, shopping and relaxation. Visit the studios of over 60 talented artists as you wind through the scenic countryside and historic villages of western Loudoun County. Enjoy paintings, pottery, jewelry, photography, fiber, sculpture and more!
To help promote Loudoun County as a scenic and cultural destination
by producing a tour of our county’s visual artists to celebrate their work and
to provide an educational experience for the public.
- Visitors experience personal interaction with professional artists and have the opportunity to view their work processes
- Visitors are given an opportunity to visit and support our artists
- Visitors experience Loudoun’s other attractions, restaurants, wineries, and shopping opportunities
- Artists promote and offer their work for sale in a studio setting
- Artists demonstrate their value as a cultural and economic resource for Loudoun County
- The Studio Tour serves as a vehicle to bring the Loudoun County visual arts community together
For the Community
- The Studio Tour becomes an annual tradition
- The Studio Tour is recognized as a significant event in helping to brand western Loudoun County as an arts destination
Visitor comments about previous tours
- Loved the Tour!
- Lots of fun!
- The artists are always so informative and a pleasure to talk with.
- Great seeing art where it’s created.
- Thoroughly enjoyed the day. It is so nice of the artists to share their talents with us.
- Enjoyed meeting the artists and seeing W. Loudoun County.
- Wow! So much talent!
- Great way to meet local artists and see their work.
- I can’t believe all these amazing artists moved to one local area!
- Can’t wait till next year!